Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Off to New Zealand!


Not me, my friend coworker, Madaleine. She's going there on a working vacation for a few months as a nanny for a friend of her family. Funny story about where her nanny training is in a moment, but first, I'm mainly posting this.... um... post, to kinda help her out. As much as I want to punch her in the fuckhole at times, she has grown dear to me, like a little sister. She's going to be keeping a blog about her travels at http://www.maddyswildadventure.blogspot.com/. She could use some readers out there to keep her company. Please indulge. Oh, and don't be too harsh on her for her blogginess. I know you've all been spoiled by my fucking STELLAR formatting and subject matter, but she's new to doing this, so take it easy on her. 

Here's a video of her being an asshole with my handgun one day while she was helping me take video footage of my new shotgun (that'll be in another post sometime next week it'll be AWESOME)

About her being a nanny...
So I had her over last weekend to watch a movie that I insisted she absolutely had to see before going to New Zealand. 
We watched 
Heavenly Creatures. It's a true story about two teenage girls in New Zealand that form a very strong bond and ultimately end up killing one of their mothers. Although 
Peter Jackson had already made several gore/horror films, this is the movie that kinda put him on the map as an outstanding director. This is also Kate Winslet's first feature film. Here's a full frontal of Kate from the movie Holy Smoke.

all day long

Even more compelling, is a video of me opening a box from Amazon when I ordered Heavenly Creatures on blu-ray...



Anywhooo... The girls in the movie killed the mother in the town of Christchurch, New Zealand. And where is Madaleine's nanny school going to be when she arrives next weekend? 
YOU GUESSED IT! Christfuckingchurch New Zealand!!! 

I first learned of Pauline Parker and Juliet Hulme from collecting True Crime Trading cards back in the 1990's. Here's an actual picture of one of my actual cards
I should do a full post on this collection that I have

Best of luck to you on your journey, Kid! I hope you have fun! Don't drop your drawers for the first idiot you meet with a pretty accent, and hurry up and get back safely so I can continue to berate you for all the sins of your generation xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Jim I am really happy to see this and see you helping out. If you have time I would like to chat with you to help you be more effective- and grow. What is your next big idea? Lets do something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kevin! As always, thanks for reading! I'll probably have some time over the weekend, or you can always email me. Wish I could say I had a "big idea" right now, but I don't haha. Actually, I do have another post coming up in a couple hours that is kind of a big idea. You'll see...

      Delete
  2. another awesome blog! Go Madeline! Dont listen to jimbo about dropping your drawers for a pretty accent.... He's such a prude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I won't :) Jimbo's just givin me shit

      Delete
    2. I don't think she's seen the cab driving pics yet, Lori haha

      Delete
  3. Come to Australia and let me creep on you, I mean extend you my hospitality :)
    I've been security checked by Jimbo - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha better be careful, she's recently grown fond of carrying a brick in a sock haha

      Delete