Monday, August 19, 2013

Footage From My New Camera

Ok, I FINALLY have some footage I can share with you from my new camera! It's the Canon Vixia HF G30 (why in the fuck do they make the names of these things so long and stupid?). It's about an hour long and kinda boring, but I wanted to do a whole day's worth of shooting so I could give viewers a chance to see how nice this thing looks. Read the description in the video to find out where the highlights are, what I used to edit, etc etc. 

Enjoy! 

   

5 comments:

  1. I want a handgun now, more than a camera.
    Not fair. Australia sucks when it comes to guns :(
    Senor Goods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are a whole lotta wholesome fun!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm gonna get some good use outta this thing for sure!

      Delete