Wednesday, May 28, 2014

We Woulda Humped in an Alternate Universe

Going down memory lane the other day, and thought I'd share these FANTASTIC photoshop jobs by my dear friend from Down Under, Piter aka: Mr Goods!

!!!WARNING!!!
Some of the following images may be disturbing, 
And some of them are most certainly GRAPHIC!
!!!NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!
!!!PUT THE CHILDREN TO BED!!!
Enjoy!

Jimbo the Driver








my personal favorite!

currently not sporting the chops


NOM NOM NOM!!!

this is the original. the rest can be quite disturbing. 

















12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you liked! Great to hear from you, hope you're well!

      Delete
  2. Fuckin great Jimbo Sirloin! How ya been?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Mark! Thanks for watching! Doing ok, other than the constant boredom. Be well, buddy!

      Delete
  3. You are fucking hilarious man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the credit is due to Piter. Great to hear from you! Been thinking I need to give you a call soon, catch up yadda yadda.

      Delete
  4. The ghetto calls...
    -Swollen Goods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't answer. On the other line having phone/cart sex with myself WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. LOL!!!!!!! I'm dying over here. Choking Hazard - Big Parts. I nearly died. Sharing this on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE being twatted! It's like, my favorite!

      Delete